I am now able to offer various types of repairs.
Please contact me at email@example.com with your request.
Examples of repairs I am able to carry out include
1. Blade washer renewel – helps to firm up loose grips on various types of dagger
2. SA and SS dagger grip restoration – this is done using furniture restoration wax and can improve grips that have chips missing and hairline cracks.
3. Pommel and tang rethread – repairs loose pommels that have threaded.
4. SA/SS/NSKK scabbard screw replacement – I will tap the hole and then replace the screw with a steel round head screw (not original screws).
5. SA/SS dagger scabbard repaint – old dents can be filled then re sprayed (ideal for SS and NSKK daggers).
6. Scabbard runner clean – the scabbard throat is removed then the internal runners are removed and cleaned (helps prevent further blade marks and an internal clean).
7. 1st pattern Luftwaffe and Luftwaffe Sword scabbard and grip leather replacement- scabbard leather replacement using the Goat leather in navy blue as used originally.
Contact me for a free estimate.
If there are other repairs that you require please let me know.